Mr. Yusufu Kagumire SC is a barrister of the Supreme Court of England and Wales, called by the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple. He was conferred the honourable distinction of Senior Counsel by the Law Society on account of his vast and distinguished service.
He possesses over 45 years of practice in the areas of Banking, Finance, Securitisation, Real Estate and Intellectual Property.
Yusuf has had previous experience as Chief Registrar of Titles, member of the Constitutional Review Commission and External Examiner at the School of Law.
- Lecturer – Law of Business, Faculty of Law, Makerere University,
- Member – Constitutional Review Commission,
- Chairman – Board of the Uganda Posts and Telecommunications Corporation
- Chairman – Uganda Immigration Board
- Managing Partner, Kateera and Kagumire Advocates,
- LLB – University of London
- Barrister – Inner Temple
- Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- International Trademarks Agents
- Uganda Law Society
- East African Law Society
- Real Estate/Property
- Banking and Finance
- Intellectual Property
- Charity/Non-governmental organisations Practice