Noel is a leading Banking and Finance Practitioner, recognised for his advisory and dispute resolution expertise. He is the preferred advisor to large national and international financial institutions.
His experience extends to the Energy and Projects sector gained from his experience in the privatisation and unbundling of the Electricity Board and the Railways Corporation.
His areas of expertise include Banking and Finance, Dispute Resolution, Corporate Advisory and Energy.
- Corporation Secretary, Uganda Railways Corporation
- External Counsel to the Uganda Electricity Board
- Partner, Kateera and Kagumire Advocates,
- LLB – Makerere University, Kampala
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Law Development Centre, Kampala
- Uganda Law Society
- East African Law Society
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate Advisory
- Real Estate /Property
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution