William specialises in banking and litigation. He advises and represents on securitisation and foreclosure. He represents individuals and Corporations in Civil litigation and Arbitration matters. William has a good grasp of employment law in Uganda.
- Associate Kateera and Kagumire advocates
- Company Secretary – Megha Group of Industries, a conglomerate consisting of manufacturing, real estate, mining and hospitality companies’
- LLB – Uganda Christian University, Mukono.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Law Development Centre, Kampala
- Uganda Law Society
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators(ICSA)
- Litigation and Dispute resolution
- Banking and Finance
- Tax Advisory Practice
- Real Estate/ Property