Erina K. Isabel is a highly-regarded expert in Securitisation, Real estate transactions, Banking, Health law, Intellectual Property and Real Estate. She has acquired specialized training in Arbitration, E-commerce, Mergers and Acquisition.
In addition to her transactional advisory work in the aforementioned areas, she has developed expertise in the emerging practice areas of Health and the Life Sciences.
- Senior Associate, Kateera and Kagumire Advocates,
- LLM (Business and Trade Law) – Erasmus University, Rotterdam
- LLB – Makerere University, Kampala
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Law Development Centre, Kampala
- Uganda Law Society
- East African Law Society
- Real Estate /property
- Intellectual Property
- Health and Life Sciences
- Corporate Advisory
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution